The simple headline says it all. The IAW-US is proud to present our WingChun system in the world-class city of San Francisco.
Help spread the news! I’d appreciate you sharing this post via your email, Facebook or Twitter. Just copy and paste this shortlink:
I’m sure you know people who will reap the benefits of WingChun. Ones which many others have enjoyed worldwide:
- Learn to defend yourself effectively
- Build muscle tone and bone density
- Feel greater confidence at all times
- Become more decisive and focused
- Stress less in stressful situations
This is what you get by registering online as a new San Francisco student:
- Access top WingChun instructors certified by the Grandmaster of the IAW, Sifu Klaus Brand
- Learn a powerful, effective method to upgrade your self-defense and self-assurance
- Join a diverse, supportive community focused on your maximizing progress and success
You’ll learn from a highly qualified teaching staff who includes the experienced instructors Sihing Chris Bobek, Norm Waleedej and Nicholas Saballos.
Please note the following class details:
Monday & Wednesday Evenings
7:30-9:00 pm @ Steppin’ Out Studio
697 South Van Ness Ave (at 18th St)
San Francisco, CA 94110
The location is near the 16th St BART Station. That’s a 6-minute, quarter-mile walk. Faster if you jog to warm up!
$20/Class Drop-In (Non-Members)
$15/Class Drop-In (IAW Members)
$30/Two-Week Intro ($80 Value)
$100/Monthly Autopay ($160 Value)
Please note, to receive the official IAW Member rates above requires a $40 Annual Membership Fee payable at the time of registration:
Sihing Paul Wang
Don’t hesitate to email or call me for details. Since you’re here already, why don’t you post your comment below? Someone may have the same question as you:
Monday and Wednesday WingChun classes. What what waaaaaaat? I’m stoked to drop by the new place. 🙂
Yes, indeed. Hope to see you there, Ben! Please help spread the news about our San Francisco classes.